I live by the motto that chocolate pretty much makes everything better. These chocolate almond bites are one of my grandma’s classic recipes and they make regular appearances at most family dinners.
Not only are they delicious and impressive but they’re super easy to make!
- 1 box bakers semi sweet chocolate
- 1 box bakers white chocolate
- 1 cup roasted almonds
1. Line cookie sheet with wax paper
2. Melt semi-sweet chocolate and white chocolate in separate pots on low heat. Watch carefully and stir occasionally
3. Mix 1/2 cup of roasted almonds into each pot
4. Spoon semi-sweet chocolate mixture onto wax paper leaving space in between each spoonful
5. Spoon the white chocolate mixture into the open spaces so that you have something like a white/dark chocolate checkerboard.
6. Use the back of a knife to marble the two chocolate mixtures
7. Refrigerate overnight
8. Once chilled, break into pieces and serve!