Everyone loves a good cookie, most definitely myself included. So take the all around awesomeness of cookies, and add in the classic combo of chocolate and peanut butter, well, you’ve got some next level deliciousness.
What’s really special about these cookies are their soft and gooey texture that makes them completely irresistible.
- 1 cup butter ( unsalted, melted)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
1. Mix butter and sugars until creamed
2. Add pudding mix and milk, then add eggs and vanilla
3. In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda and baking powder
4. Combine the dry ingredients with the wet
5. Once you have a consistent cookie texture add in the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips
6. Form small individual cookies and bake at 350 degrees on a lined cookie sheet for 8-10 minutes
( The key with this recipe is to take out the cookies 1-2 minutes after they have puffed up, just before you think they would be done)
Get a tall glass of milk, eat and enjoy!